There are few things more fun than Italian food...one thing that ranks right up there is a giveaway! Piada is a fast casual Italian Street Food restaurant...think an Italian Chipotle, that has recently opened locations in Northeast Ohio.
A fast casual, authentic Italian eatery serving hand rolled Piadas, Pasta Bowls, & Chopped Salads. Born from the belief that everyone is entitled to experience fresh, authentic Italian food, in a warm and inviting atmosphere.The Piada website has videos that walk you through the ordering (something I wish Starbucks would do so I wouldn't get a death glare when I order a large coffee) options whether you order a piada (a thin crust dough), a pasta bowl or a salad.
With the average check being around $9, I'm ready to give it a try!
Locations are popping up all and I am looking forward to trying the South Euclid spot soon!
Now the fun part...want to win a $25 gift card to try out Piada? Here is how you do it:
1. Enter with a comment telling me which awesome dish you would try first.
2. Tweet the following: I want to win a @mypiada gift card from @Clevelandchick http://tinyurl.com/cxyogff #mypiada (leave me a comment telling me you tweeted - you can tweet once a day)
3. Follow @mypiada on Twitter (leave me a comment telling me you followed them
4. Like Piada on Facebook (leave me a comment telling me you liked them)
5. Follow @clevelandchick on Twitter (leave a comment telling me you followed me)You have until noon on Monday, January 21 to enter.
Disclaimer: I was given a $25 gift card to giveaway and a $25 gift card for me to try it out. The opinions in this post are mine and have only been influenced by the 3 diet mountain dews I have chugged today.