Spring is right around the corner and visions of home improvements are dancing in my head.
The Seventh Annual Great Big Home + Garden Show to the rescue! The event features over 600 exhibits and hundreds of home industry experts to get your ideas flowing.
At the Cleveland I-X Center, Friday, February 5 - Sunday, February 14, the Show features include:
- Wolf Timbers Rustic Manor, a 2,500-square-foot, ranch rustic-style Idea Home, is an open and airy three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom energy efficient home with a layout designed to wow! Built by Blossom Homes and sponsored by Sherwin-Williams, Cleveland Magazine and Ohio Magazine the home features an aging-in-place design that will inspire visitors thinking of building or renovating their homes.
- The 1,500-square-foot Xtend Technologies Hi-Tech Entertainment Home, built by Pepperwood Homes, is designed with entertaining in mind and will inspire visitors with ideas for their own entertainment spaces. The home features the latest in indoor and outdoor technology from Xtend Technologies. Landscaping surrounding the Hi-Tech Home will also be provided by Morton’s Landscaping.
- Everyone deserves their own personal getaway space and this year’s She Sheds will have visitors thinking about how to create their own backyard retreat. Whether it’s a nature nest, writer’s retreat or wine tasting room, these She Sheds will spark ideas for creating any type of retreat space with a feminine touch.
- The popular Garden Showcase, Celebration!-themed gardens created by some of Northeast Ohio’s top landscapers. From Mardi Gras and Labor Day to welcoming home our military or enjoying a wedding, each garden will leave visitors feeling festive and ready to plan their own backyard party!
- The combined Main Stage and Loretta Paganini Cooking Stage will be bigger than ever to offer attendees the best of home improvement celebrity appearances with the opportunity to taste and enjoy culinary delights in one convenient location. A state-of-the-art kitchen stage and vignette, will be designed and built by Perrino Builders & Furniture for consumers to tour between stage presentations. Celebrities include:
· Mother and daughter duo Karen Rominger and Mina Starsiak – Hosts of one of HGTV’s newest show, “Good Bones.” They will be appearing on The Main Stage .
· The Beekman Boys – From the Cooking Channel’s “The Fabulous Beekman Boys,” featuring Dr. Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell. They will be appearing on The Main Stage Friday, Feb. 12 and Saturday, Feb. 13.
· Jason Cameron – Presented by Bright Covers, host of DIY Network’s “Desperate Landscapes,” “Man Caves” and “Sledgehammer,” Jason Cameron, will be on The Main Stage on .
· Ursula Carmona - Local DIY superhero behind the nationally recognized blog, “Home Made by Carmona,” Ursula Carmona, will appear on the Main Stage on .
- The Petitti Gardening Stage, daily gardening seminars on landscape design, flora and furnishing outdoor rooms will be held by Northeast Ohio landscape experts. The Petitti Floral Mart will also feature numerous outdoor furniture sets and plants to purchase.
Whew! You can buy tickets here and you can save money on your tickets by using the promo code PIEROGI16.
Now, before you go knocking out that dining room wall, win some tickets so you can learn to do it right!
The awesome peeps at The Great Big Home + Garden Show have given me a pair of tickets to giveaway!
There are several ways to win:
1. Follow The Great Big Home + Garden Show on the Twitter.
2. Follow Home + Garden Events on the Pinterest.
3. Visit Home + Garden Events on the Facebook.
4. Follow Cleveland Chick on the Twitter.
5. Leave a comment with your home improvement or garden project.
6. Tweet "I want to go to The Great Big Home + Garden Show! http://bit.ly/1m4vljK"
You can tweet once a day, and leave me a comment here for each of the tasks you complete. I let a computer pick a winner, so if you don't comment, it won't be included.
The winner will be selected Sunday, January 31 at 5 pm, so get tweeting!
Disclosure: The folks at The Great Big Home + Garden Show offered me a pair of tickets to give away and a pair for my own use. The words are my own, fueled by too much hazelnut coffee.