Akron Community Foundation
Director of the Center for Family Philanthropy
Akron Community Foundation seeks a Director for the Center for Family Philanthropy to lead the community foundation’s efforts to connect and engage Summit County’s charitable families for the good of the community. The position is more than a manager or lead fundraiser; it is a trusted advisor to our community’s philanthropic families who help them maximize their personal charitable goals, whatever they may be. He/she is responsible for developing new strategies and implementing existing strategies to connect charitable families in Summit and Medina Counties to a wealth of charitable knowledge and resources available through the community foundation.
For more information and to apply: http://bit.ly/2BHinkh
Social Media Specialist / Graphic Designer
The Associate Designer/Social Media Specialist is responsible for the production and posting of creative content on social media for American Greetings Entertainment’s growing portfolio of children and family brands. These brands include classic entertainment and consumer product brands such as THE CARE BEARS and MADBALLS, as well as newer brands currently in development or planned for launch. The Specialist works closely with the Brand Manager and Marketing Manager to develop, plan and execute daily social media content that suits each brand’s voice. He/she also ensures that each brand is positioned positively, correctly and effectively in all areas of public-facing communication.
The Specialist is a social media maven, an avid reader, appreciates the businesses of children’s entertainment and licensed products and is acutely aware of digital trends. The Specialist uses all social media platforms and is constantly on the hunt for trends, new paid media platforms and ways to thoroughly engage our already committed and growing audiences. This position requires a strong sense of design, fashion, and humor, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. In addition, a strong sense of teamwork and optimism.
• Works with Creative Brand Manager and Marketing Manager to execute social media strategies for key brands
• Has a deep feel and understanding of all major social media platforms and their own specific “best practices,” and in particular Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Exceptional candidates will also have some aptitude in YouTube.
• Participates in brainstorms with marketing team ensuring that each brand is positioned positively, correctly and effectively in all areas of public-facing communication.
• Plans content/photoshoot calendar based on art direction from Creative Brand Manager and marketing and licensing needs.
• Photography and basic videography skills.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining library of graphic assets and photography, distinguishing what content will work best for each channel based on strategy.
• Makes recommendations for buzz and trend items on an ongoing basis.
• Creates Powerpoint presentations and social media mock-ups for pitching 3rd party partners including celebrities, influencers, retailers and more
• Creates web banners for websites at the request of Marketing Manager
• Creates additional creative marketing assets (partner toolkits, evites, activity sheets, etc)
• Strong skillset in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary due to the nature & level of interaction with peers and management.
• Photography and photo-styling experience is a distinct plus.
• Simple video editing and basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus.
• Thrives in a start-up environment.
• Sense of humor, flexible, with ability to pivot quickly.
• Time management skills; ability to plan and organize daily workload; flexibility to handle constantly changing priorities; ability to meet deadlines.
• Independent; takes initiative; ability to work independently or in a team setting.
This is a part-time, flexible hours position and is not benefits eligible.
Bachelors of Art or Fine Arts Graphic Design/Illustration or related field.
To apply: http://bit.ly/2nrrOzK
Archbishop Hoban High School
Director of Public Relations and Publications
Responsibilities: The Director of Public Relations and Publications oversees the design, production and writing of admissions materials, the school magazine, brochures, invitations, programs and annual reports. The director coordinates media relations through press releases, radio advertisements and print advertisements. The director would also oversee the school’s website.
The candidate must:
• Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years’ experience.
• Demonstrate experience in publications.
• Possess exceptional writing and editing skills with a working knowledge of Adobe software.
• Have excellent organizational, planning and prioritizing skills.
• Be able to meet printing and publishing deadlines.
• Have experience and working knowledge with all types of social media.
• Work collaboratively with all colleagues.
• Possess a high level of integrity and professionalism that resonates with the school’s Holy Cross mission.
Benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, vacation, personal and sick time, 401k, 401k match, life and disability insurance. This a 12-month full-time position.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Posting will remain open until Feb. 12, 2018.
Marketing and Communications Associate
Develops and coordinates the implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies for assigned areas. Analyzes background information, data and statistics for assigned areas and managing implementation of various marketing strategies. Assumes project management responsibilities for individual programs or projects.
Acts as Project Manager for selected programs within assigned areas, supporting activities related to the assessment, development and promotion of new services, programs, and product lines.
Monitors, researches, and analyzes political, legal, and regulatory environment affecting areas of assigned responsibility.
Conducts costing, pricing analysis for existing and proposed services where applicable, and survey competitors' pricing and reimbursement experience.
Interfaces with appropriate departments and divisions to obtain strategic information critical to marketing tactics.
Assists the Marketing Manager in the development and evaluation of comprehensive marketing strategies and direct the implementation of marketing tactics.
Monitors the effectiveness of marketing tactics through tracking patient visits, marketing analytics and financial reports.
Provides information to same CCF departments and divisions regarding updates to marketing tactics.
When assigned, guides the day-to-day work of Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Specialists, Fellows and interns.
Utilizes research, manages the implementation and applies the results to the planning process to develop current marketing strategies.
Participates in the assessment and development of proposed new services that evolve from market research analysis.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
Master's Degree preferred.
Minimum of three (3) years experience in program development, marketing, and project management.
Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
Ability to lift and transport up to 15 pounds.
May require extended periods of standing, walking or sitting.
Good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
To apply: http://cle.clinic/2nvNrhD
The Cleveland Cultural Gardens Federation
Since 1925, the Cleveland Cultural Gardens Federation (CCGF) has served as the custodian of Cleveland Cultural Gardens, a truly unique memorial to world peace and celebration of cultural diversity. Located along Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., this string of 30 nationality themed gardens reflects a rich collage of multicultural history and heritage, and promotes the theme of “peace through mutual understanding”.
The CCGF is actively seeking a director. Reporting directly to the executive board, this person will serve as the organization’s day to day leader by providing hands-on administration and oversight of all programs, development, and community outreach. In this newly created position, s/he will be paramount to perpetuating the mission and driving growth of one of Cleveland’s most unique and historic landmarks.
Position Duties Include:
• Oversees, implements, and monitors fiscal and volunteer resources to ensure efficient and effective program operations.
• Provides regular reporting to the executive board on the progress of all current and new projects and programs.
• Serves as the principal special events planner.
• In tandem with the executive board, participates in regular strategic planning.
• Proactively identifies new funding and revenue sources.
• Collaborates with the development chair and grant writer(s) to assist with qualifying grant opportunities and RFP submissions.
• Leads and/or participates in all other fundraising and resource development activities.
• Accurately maintains the donor database.
Outreach and Marketing-
• Enhances CCGF’s public profile by collaborating and building affiliations with business professionals, civic leaders, and salient organizations.
• Develops and implements communication and marketing initiatives to increase awareness of the Cleveland Cultural Gardens including: a quarterly volunteer newsletter, public relations activities, and management of social media sites.
• Recruiting, coordinating, motivating, and managing CCGF’s garden delegates and volunteers.
• Prior professional nonprofit (or unpaid volunteer management and relevant for-profit sector) experience in program management/operations, fundraising/sales, and community outreach/marketing.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
• Proactively and independently executes strategic plans, events, and day-to-day program activities.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills that are effective in reaching a wide variety of audiences (the general public, volunteers, donors, media, and board members).
• Can maintain a high orientation to detail while working on multiple and varied initiatives.
• Ability to work a flexing schedule as needed (i.e., 1st shift, 40 hours most work weeks and occasional evenings and weekends for special events and meetings).
• A true passion for art, nature, and education, and a profound understanding of the societal need for tolerance and multiculturalism.
To Apply: http://indeedhi.re/2BIoiW5
Please include resume and a cover letter (with salary requirements).
The Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Development Office Manager and Gift Entry
The Cleveland Museum of Natural History (CMNH), founded in 1920, is located in the heart of University Circle, five miles east of downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Considered among the top 10 institutions of its kind in North America, the Museum offers an incredible visitor experience, attracting roughly 275,000 visitors a year. There are more than 140 public education programs and over 80,000 students served annually. The Museum employs about 160 people.
Building on its strong foundation of excellence in education and research, the Museum is poised to transform itself. CMNH will invite and engage a broader audience in the exploration of science and the natural world by revolutionizing the way it presents natural history. The Museum has currently launched a capital campaign to support a dramatic renovation and expansion of its facilities and exhibits. This ambitious plan will position the Museum to play a leading role in regional and national efforts to improve science education and increase scientific literacy.
CMNH is seeking a dynamic, creative and energetic individual who is passionate about the Museum and its mission; exhibits strong project management and organizational skills; is looking for new challenges; and enjoys working in an enthusiastic and fast paced environment.
Summary: Reporting to the Director of Campaign and Development the Development Office Manager and Gift Entry is a member of the advancement team and is responsible for the gift entry and acknowledgements, and provides administrative and clerical support to the Development team. This person performs timely and accurate data entry for all gifts and donor information received by advancement office, including the timely gift processing, receipting and acknowledging of all gifts and donations to CMNH and accurate maintenance of constituent records.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
Responsible for timely and accurate gift entry and other data updates using Tessitura Raiser’s Edge software
Assist in the interface with the Business Office’s Financial Edge database by the accurate and timely entry of contributions in the Development database, including implementing the electronic posting of the gift data, Processes all gifts and generates acknowledgement receipts for donations and pledges to CMNH
Process credit card gifts and accurately enter and track in-kind gifts and online gifts
Coordinate the logging, tracking, management, and acknowledgement of special gifts such as stock gifts, irrevocable planned gifts and realized bequests in accordance with established procedures
Execute daily deposits with the Finance Office for all donations received by CMNH, including checks, cash, and credit card donations
Produce all gift and tax acknowledgement letters and ensure appropriate signature process
Assist the Senior Manager of Data Services in the creation of customized queries, exports, mail merges, mailing lists, reports including Crystal reports, to support reporting requirements for the Board of Trustees and related committees including Advancement, Finance, Campaign Planning
Assist in providing support to the advancement office, Board of Trustees, Finance Office by creating and producing customized income/tracking/analytical, statistical reports for major program areas (Campaign, Major Gifts, Planned Gifts, Communications, Annual Giving and Special Events)
Work collaboratively with Finance and Advancement offices to analyze, manage and reconcile development and business income records (including but not limited to monthly development revenue report; campaign status reports; pledge status reports; and annual audit prep)
Manage data cleanup/updates in the database as needed; merging duplicate records, processing returned mail and bio data entry
Provide telephone customer service to donors and other constituents by confirming receipt of contributions, investigating discrepancies between donor and database records, fielding inquiries, complaints, and solving problems
Assist Development Gift Officers as needed with mailings, reports, communications and special projects as needed.
Provide administrative duties: maintaining office calendar and supplies, opening mail, creating name tags, labels, filing, and managing development staff PTO
Run reports including weekly advancement update
Assist with event set-up and RSVPs
A four-year college degree in a Business related field or equivalent knowledge and experience; a minimum of three years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience of gift entry & accounting processes, monitoring and reporting, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products; solid skills in grammar, writing and editing; strong organizational skills; demonstrated experience to successfully work independently, as a team, and effectively prioritize workload; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The optimal candidate will exhibit many of the following skills and abilities: a Bachelor’s degree; proficient in MS Office products, customer service and communications, reporting tool, and CRM databases; experience in a professional fundraising environment; excellent skills in grammar, writing and editing; ability to solve problems and use initiative; experience in planning and executing high level events and functions; proficiency in multi-tasking; an orientation toward customer service and teamwork; and a proven track record of developing initiatives and processes designed to improve workflow, communication and productivity.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to:
Cleveland Museum of Natural History
One Wade Oval Drive, University Circle
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
No phone calls, please.
Fat Heads Brewery
Marketing Communications Manager
PURPOSE: To be responsible for Marketing activities including social media, communications, event planning and internal marketing. Responsible for collaborating and generating new ideas to ensure brand recognition, identify/create opportunities, research demographics/trends, support strategic initiatives, and optimize promotional opportunities.
CREATIVE DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT
• Generate fresh ideas and collect content for social media and marketing purposes
• Regularly monitor social media channels for positive and negative feedback
• Produce and edit video clips for promotional and marketing purposes
• Introduce ideas and brainstorm graphic designs with our Ad Agency
• Update webpage content - such as daily specials or open positions
COMMUNICATIONS & COLLABORATIONS
• Keep a thumb on the pulse of Fat Head’s community partnerships and sustainability projects
• Research, track and create opportunities and communicate effectively with our fans
• Collaborate with team to generate ideas on publicity and sales promotions
• Attend beer events as a Fat Head’s representative and share your knowledge of beer with others
• Document events (pictures, event recap form, on-site social media as required)
• Work directly with our Advertising Company to assist with Prepare, maintain and arrange exhibition of portable display booths for trade shows
• Create and distribute detailed setup sheets prior to every event which includes specifics plans for staffing, scheduling, travel and lodging arrangements, merchandising, decorating and contingency planning
• Ensure that all necessary event insurance certificates, licenses and permits are obtained in a timely manner
• Generate a roster of live musicians, visual artists, local food trucks, etc. that will attract a diverse audience
• Assist in establishing annual marketing budget and track expenses
• Work with, train and motivate people on company brands
• Travel to satellite locations to ensure brand consistency and foster inclusion among all locations
• Gather information and photos for Company newsletter
• Write articles pertaining to the construction of our Production Brewery
• Work with Human Resources on all recruitment materials, newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, web content, emails, social media posts, letters, advertisements, and scripts
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
• Bachelor’s in marketing preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience required
• Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
• Beyond creative personality
• Someone with a sense of humor and an ethical compass
• Obsessive attention to detail and record keeping
• Focus on customer satisfaction
• Innovative, ambitious, driven yet caring and dedicated
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
• Regularly required to use hands; handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste
• Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; stoop; kneel; and crouch
• Occasionally required to climb; and balance
• Regularly lift, push, pull or move objects up to 10 lbs.
• Frequently lift, push, pull or move objects up to 25lbs.
• Occasionally lift, push, pull or move objects weighing more than 50 lbs.
• Required vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Requires manual dexterity, auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures
• Work is primarily performed in the office area within a Brewery Production facility but will often be performed in the field for photo gathering and special events.
• This job operates a computer, printer, phone, fax and a variety of office equipment. The employee may be exposed to temperature changes, wet or humid conditions, noise, vibrations, and other brew production related hazards when in the brew production and storage areas.
• Limited travel to other locations is required for photo gathering and special events.
Fat Head’s Brewing, LP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for any employment decision without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (gender), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and public assistance. In addition to federal law requirements, Fat Head’s complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Fat Head’s expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Fat Head’s is an at-will employer and this job description does not constitute a contract of employment. This job description is subject to change at any time.
To apply: http://indeedhi.re/2BIpc4V
First Glance Student Center, Inc.
Part-Time Donor Development Coordinator
First Glance Student Center in Akron, Ohio is seeking an experienced donor development professional for a part-time position focused on donor recruitment and retention. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing the fundraising strategy for the organization with an emphasis on creating and maintaining donor relationships. Key functions of the position are: providing organizational fundraising strategy and execution; building the monthly giving program; creating and developing relationships with key donors and groups through meetings, regular communications and collaboration with other staff; create and maintain a cycle of regular donor communication through social media, email, and gift acknowledgement; create and execute a strategy for public relations with the community that includes website content, speaking engagements for First Glance leadership, and expansion of the First Glance communications database. Office hours are 20 hours per week, with 4 hours required on Monday mornings. For more details, please see the posted job description. To join this passionate team please send a copy of your resume to Kasey Parmelee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply 03/01/2018.
Senior Annual Giving Officer
The Senior Annual Giving Officer works as a key fundraiser responsible for securing annual unrestricted and designated funds through the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of alumni, parents, and friends of the Academy. The Senior Annual Giving Officer is responsible for maximizing annual gifts and identifying potential leadership donors through frequent, required travel to conduct personal solicitations and build relationships with individual donors. The Senior Annual Giving Officer develops and implements a comprehensive annual giving program including direct mail, phonathons, reunion giving, online strategies, and individual solicitations. This position works independently as well as in partnership with Advancement staff and a variety of Gilmour community members to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward gifts to the Academy. Reports to: Director of Institutional Advancement. Oversees work of an Annual Fund Associate.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of all constituents for the purpose of securing annual giving and participation plan including timelines, key objectives, and evaluation metrics
• Communicate persuasively and effectively in person and in writing a case for support of Gilmour’s plans and programs to target prospects from a variety of backgrounds.
• Recruit, train and manage reunion class and Annual Fund volunteers
• Utilize data from Raiser's Edge donor management database to develop
comprehensive assessment tools, including analytical reports and comparison charts
for every aspect of the annual giving program to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Participate in regular meetings with school leadership to plan, implement, and evaluate
objectives and strategies for the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of annual giving prospects.
• Help plan and execute annual giving events, direct mail, e-mail/social media/online and phonathon campaigns.
• Support the overall goals of the Advancement Office by providing assistance to the
events and activities of others in the department
• Works creatively, thoughtfully, and strategically to ask and secure increased gifts from an assigned portfolio of Annual Fund donors and to develop a prospect pipeline of alumni to be considered as leadership and planned giving targets
• Support acknowledgement and recognition systems of all annual giving contributions.
• Conduct face-to-face and phone solicitations of individual constituents.
• Develop and manage team of alumni and parent fundraising volunteers and provide
them with appropriate training and support.
• Assist with the development, preparation, and production of the Annual Report of
Donors in collaboration Marketing & Communications.
• Bachelor’s degree and three or more years of demonstrated expertise in fundraising and implementation of donor relations strategies and best practices in annual giving, preferably in an educational setting.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience in proper methods for identifying, qualifying, soliciting and stewarding individual prospects to build an annual giving program.
• Proficiency with advancement software (preferably Raiser’s Edge) and proven ability to utilize, analyze and evaluate data.
• Knowledge and experience with direct mail, as well as online and social media strategies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong volunteer management experience.
• The ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals from varying backgrounds.
Demonstrates interest in building positive and authentic relationships. Experience
researching, cultivating and stewarding individual donors.
• Some evening and weekend work and travel are necessary for this position
To apply: Applications are available http://bit.ly/2Es1xZn and can be completed and mailed or emailed to email@example.com. Applicants are required to attach a resume and salary requirements. Recommended document file formats are Word or PDF
Retail Communications Manager
Plan and execute a comprehensive communications program for Goodyear's approximately 600 company-owned retail stores. Evaluate and determine appropriate channels, content and cadence to communicate with field retail associates to ensure alignment to business objectives and goals. Lead media relations for the retail business, both proactive and reactive, driving consumer awareness and promotional messaging. Support the retail leadership team in shaping the narrative of the retail business.
• Contribute to associate engagement by managing internal communications for Goodyear's retail business. Develop compelling content and deploy through the most effective channels. Work closely with the business to set priorities that are based on business goals and ensure content is relatable and appropriate for field-based associates.
• Drive consumer awareness of Goodyear's company owned businesses through the press and other influencers. Understand the needs of the business and its priority markets. Identify creative, cost-effective and proactive opportunities to generate positive attention in those markets and throughout the company's retail footprint.
• Serve as communications advisor to retail management, determining messaging to be delivered internally at regularly scheduled town halls, quarterly meetings and annual meetings and externally to the press and other audiences. Assist leadership with speeches and written communications.
• Prepare for and capably handle reactive media relations, including crisis communications, achieving the best outcome possible for Goodyear.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in public relations or related field.
• Experience in automotive industry; experience working in a consumer-facing business
• Five or more years of experience managing internal and external communications
• Experience in writing, publication, editing and design
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent verbal/written skills, high level of creativity & strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and focus on multiple priorities
To apply: http://bit.ly/2BGZRbq
Grand River Academy
Director of Development
The Director of Development reports to the Head of School at our Academy located in Austinburg, OH and is responsible for creating and executing all fundraising initiatives that build upon a strong culture of philanthropy and maximizes giving to the school.
Responsibilities and Duties
Include the following but are not limited to:
• Identify, research and spearhead the implementation of a diverse and multifaceted fundraising program designed to attract maximum gift support to Grand River Academy.
• Establish and execute development and strategic programs that increases annual giving.
• Develop, coordinate and track all aspects of an ongoing major gifts program.
• Research, develop, execute and track annual progress on a cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship action plan of the school's key prospects including current and former board members, alumni, current and alumni parents, corporations, foundations and other donors.
• Develop authentic relationships with and personally solicit major donors.
• Identify and solicit corporate and foundation funding opportunities.
• Maintain and utilize prospect & contributor databases and provide donor and prospect activity and create development reports as required.
• Oversee processing of all gift income for the purpose of providing receipts and the maintaining of giving records of donors to the school.
• Coordinate stewardship efforts with alumni and current parents.
• Inform Head of School of the fund-raising activities of the Development Office, including progress on annual objectives and strategy sessions.
• Plan and execute major fundraising events for the Academy.
• Collaborate with the Admissions Office on PR initiatives.
• Work with the Marketing and Communications Office to create/produce fundraising related materials which will most effectively communicate with our various constituencies (including the annual magazine).
• Develop and lead a professional and volunteer staff to carry out the activities of this office, including an assistant director.
• Serve as a member of the leadership team and contribute to the overall strategic direction of the school.
• Serve as the community liaison for GRA development interests.
• Support the school and its leadership.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School.
• Requires weekend and evening work
• Some travel required
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree and CFRE preferred
• Independent school experience preferred
• Five+ years of experience in the nonprofit sector and in fundraising
• Proven success in directly soliciting and closing charitable gifts
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all the Academy’ constituents while maintaining strict confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with and motivating volunteers and staff members
• Demonstrated ability to lead a direct-report team with an emphasis on team development, skill building, and collaboration
• Ability to understand, interpret and articulate the Academy’s mission and programs to potential families, donors, and other Academy community members, in conversation, in writing and through online and social media outlets
• Ability to work easily with the Academy’s community, including faculty, students, fellow staff, Board of Trustee members, etc.
• Proficiency in database management, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and other computer skills, is required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and frequent deadlines
• Aptitude for providing an example and leadership in fundraising activities and school events
• Capacity to direct an activity and provide the staffing and service needed
• Valid Ohio driver’s license
• Successful completion of background and drug screens
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2nsNUC7
• Please submit one PDF document the following:
• Cover letter specific to this position
• Current resume or CV
• List of 5 professional references and their contact information. References will not be contacted without your permission
• Position will remain open until filled
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communication Specialist will focus on inbound marketing strategies to build exposure and drive prospective customers to Invacare’s website. Also, known as leveraging integrated marketing that can funnel new prospects into the sales pipeline and ultimately lead to increased sales for Invacare. This position also will be responsible for all aspects of project management for all marketing communications department projects, ensuring on-time delivery and completion of projects, consistency and effectiveness.
• Build all aspects of content nurturing programs with a specific focus on the top-of-the-funnel sales stage; for example, content creation for social media, blogging, e-books, Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Discover and articulate buyer personas and demonstrate particular understanding of B-to-C education and sales cycle
• Develop and manage several cross-channel, top-of-the-funnel marketing programs to increase and accelerate new business opportunities and to maximize customer attraction
• Serve as point person for all marketing project requests, inquiries, and status updates.
• Project plan, track and guide all marketing projects from timeline to execution, creating and revising project work plans, tracking key milestones and delivering status reports, while communicating and managing expectations with stakeholders.
• Proof all marketing materials for accuracy and branding requirements.
• Push the Marketing team forward with ground-breaking ideas for attracting targets to the Company, leveraging trade show schedules, content generation, and SEO to plan and implement improvements to creative and deliverability
• Serve as the point person for all inbound marketing content generation initiatives and programs including social media, e-books, articles, and social and web ads.
• Perform analysis across programs, campaigns and segments in order to report on visit goals
• Help monitor social media platforms and respond timely to consumer inquiries
• Complete all required training applicable to assigned position.
• Additional responsibilities as requested or required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or related field required
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing communications role, with at least 2 years of experience working within the digital channel and a demonstrated ability to develop and manage an effective, top-funnel experience.
• Solid understanding of building, implementing and analyzing SEO strategies
• Success in implementing social media ads on various channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
• Project management experience: a capacity to inspire and draw on the strengths of a diverse, cross-functional team to achieve goals within a timely manner.
• Experience working with marketing teams, leveraging third-party content, customer preferences, product marketing and research to effectively create content to attract visitors.
• Experience with marketing automation and content management systems, web analytics and Eloqua system familiarity a plus.
• Highly organized, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting aggressive deadlines.
• Strong writing and grammar skills with ability to tailor engaging messages to targeted audiences required.
To apply: http://bit.ly/2nu0LnN
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
LaunchHouse is a coworking community where businesses and people come to grow. We are entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, solopreneurs, designers, consultants, and anyone who doesn’t fit into a neat corporate box. LaunchHouse is the place for people to engage with and learn from one another while developing their businesses.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a charismatic, passionate digital ambassador of LaunchHouse! As our Marketing + Social Media Coordinator, you’ll be focused on telling our story across multiple platforms to grow our coworking community. You must be passionate about entrepreneurship and enjoy meeting new people.
We’re looking for the right person to join our team. If this position interests you, and you are eager to join our community as a LaunchHouse employee, we urge you to apply.
To tell the LaunchHouse story through marketing, content creation, video, social media, PR, and events.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain LaunchHouse’s website
• Create LaunchHouse marketing materials.
• Draft weekly newsletters highlighting upcoming events, LaunchHouse and portfolio
• Assist with LaunchHouse events.
• Assist with LaunchHouse’s annual event, the LaunchHouse Bootstrap Bash.
• Work as a cohesive team with all LaunchHouse team members to build the LaunchHouse brand and community
• Must have (or be in the process of obtaining) a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or a related field
• Be a strong self-starter who is eager to make their mark in a small fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
• Demonstrate creativity, dependability, work ethic, and empathy
• Strong communication and writing skills - creative and formal
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask
• Ability to work on own as well as with a group
• Proficient in various social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Canva, Hootsuite
• Understanding of Google adwords and SEO is preferred
• Graphic design skills are preferred
• Knowledge of WordPress is preferred
• Develop a content marketing strategy for LaunchHouse’s blog and social media channels based on topics relevant to the LaunchHouse community.
• Create, own and control the content calendar for several accounts across platforms, with the expectation of daily social media posts and weekly blog posts.
• Plan, write, and produce multimedia content for LaunchHouse’s, especially by highlighting stories about our community members
• Manage LaunchHouse’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,LinkedIn, YouTube and Snapchat.
company news, and events within the Cleveland ecosystem, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Willing to help out where needed, and take on tasks and responsibilities outside of this job description
- Pay: $13-$15 per hour
Saint Joseph Academy
Director of Major and Planned Giving
The Director of Major and Planned Giving will be responsible for advancing key donor relationships and identifying new major and planned gift prospects for the Academy. This position serves as a resource to Saint Joseph Academy’s Institutional Advancement Team in the areas of major and planned giving and will be involved in the success of the capital campaign. The Director is responsible for the successful solicitation of prospects capable of contributing $25,000 or more, managing relationships with major campaign prospects and donors to help ensure the fulfillment of all campaign pledges, and ensuring the campaign’s momentum by maintaining contact with the campaign’s key volunteers and providing outstanding staff support. This full-time, exempt position reports to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement.
· Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of five to seven years fundraising experience preferably in an educational institution.
· Demonstrated success with individual major and planned giving solicitations.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven success in recruiting, soliciting, managing and nurturing volunteers at all leadership levels.
· Excellent writing, oral communication, analytical and organizational skills.
· Management experience and proven ability to meet multiple project deadlines.
· Experience with Raiser’s Edge.
· Ability to work some evenings and weekends, as well as travel a must.
For a complete copy of the job description, visit www.sja1890.org/employment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schneider Saddlery in Chagrin Falls is seeking an analytical Marketing Director with the ability and motivation to optimize the fundamentals of direct marketing activities, AND be adept at testing, leveraging, and capitalizing on trending marketing tools to anticipate what’s around the corner – a true hands-on manager and strategic leader.
For over 65 years, Schneider Saddlery has satisfied millions of customers by providing the largest and most up-to-date selection of quality equestrian products worldwide; we ship horse and rider supplies all over the world. Since our founding in 1948 by Milton Schneider, our family owned company has maintained a dedication to value, product quality, innovation, customer service, and a love and commitment to the equestrian industry. We are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial family business with a high-performing team, that is data-driven and accountable to our numbers, our people, and our community.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, dynamic marketing leader to build a team, structure, and strategy that is focused on growing revenue for an established, respected, and rapidly growing specialty omni channel retailer.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a change-ready company, we hold true to "what got us here, won’t get us there." We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Director to be responsible for blending marketing fundamentals with innovative approaches and technologies. Highly motivated and organized, this marketing leader is skilled at engaging people in teamwork, driving quality output, and empowering people to think in new ways and contribute ideas.
As the Marketing Director, you will lead the strategic development, testing, and optimization of our acquisition and retention programs, develop standards and procedures for successful marketing campaigns and initiatives, work closely with and manage directly a team of multi-channel marketing experts, and work continuously towards company goals - increasing the number of customers and lifetime value of our brand. The Marketing Director will be responsible for growing our multi-channel business through strategic direct marketing efforts.
• 5+ years of direct marketing (B2B or B2C) experience at privately owned, entrepreneurial companies with omni channel marketing strategies that include catalog, brick & mortar/retail, paid & organic search, eCommerce, and social.
• Proven ability to effectively create, manage, execute, and report on direct marketing activities, including catalog, email, SEO, PPC, mobile, social networking, etc.
• Hands-on experience with a marketing cloud or email service provider platform.
• Strong leadership skills, including proven ability to effectively hire, motivate, develop, and manage a high performing marketing team.
The perfect candidate for this position will:
• Be an effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams, and leadership.
• Have a passion for personal learning, AND coaching & empowering employees.
• Be data driven, while taking ownership and accountability for creating and executing marketing strategies designed to grow revenue.
• Be approachable, forth-coming with ideas and opinions, and emotionally intelligent.
To apply: http://bit.ly/2GyAUms
Shaker Gardens, a proud Embassy facility located in Shaker Heights, Ohio, is currently seeking applicant with long term care experience for its Marketing Director position.
Primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the facility's products, services acuity trends and physician relations
• Develop relationships with a growing base of referral sources leading to a consistent flow of quality referrals to the facility
• Develop, manage and routinely contact potential referrals and meet monthly sales call expectations
• Coordinate special events and act as liaison with other community organizations, and participate in community committees
• Lead marketing planning committee consisting of interdisciplinary team members
• Complete monthly reports and create and implement a Marketing Action Plan
• Participate in relevant facility meetings as well as company census meetings and calls
• Ideal candidates will have a college degree and experience with sales as well as health care; an upbeat personality; and should be interested in a long term that can offer some flexibility of schedule.
If you are a team player that likes the challenge of both internal and external marketing and sales, and are organized and efficient in your work, we would love to talk more with you.
We offer excellent wages and a competitive benefit package. Medical, Dental and Vision are effective the first of the moth following date of hire.
To apply: http://indeedhi.re/2GyNqSJ